Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Single Phase Boards


We started out with a blank board like this

















Then we were given a book that had details of what we needed to create
. (a single phase house installation) We were then given the correct parts to
achieve the objective. I sta
rted out by laying put my wall in pe
ncil. Then I put up the flush boxes and other components.








The Next thing I did was wire up my switch board as per the diagram we received in a hand out. At first i wired the
RCD's in wrong with the feed going the wrong way. But after a discussion with the lecturer this didn't matter but best practice was to do it as per the wiring diagram on the RCD. So i re wired my switch board. Here is the final product.




After this I ran
wires and connected up components such as lights, GPO, Range etc. Then I finished off by running the wires for the Meter board. Here is the Fina
l product.

No comments:

Post a Comment